Location: Any within our footprint
Leadership role in Senior Management directing enterprise-wide risk management, vendor risk management, attribution analysis and quality control for the association. Formulate, implement and monitor current and emerging risks and ensure appropriate risk management
principles are integrated into the overall business strategy of the association. Ensure management and Board has a clear vision of enterprise risk exposure. Direct role in the area of edit and recommendation on operational and lending policies and systems
to ensure adequate controls are in place to mitigate such risks. Responsible for analysis and presentation of capital, allowance and stress test models essential to asset liability management. Serves in a multi-purpose management position to support Senior
Management and the Board.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field.Masters degree a plus.
- Advanced business skills and 10 or more years of lending/banking experience with comprehensive knowledge of the Farm Credit system, association policies and procedures and general operations and 5 years or more of leadership experience.
- Advanced competencies in credit administration and financial management and administration.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and sound judgment.
- Sound understanding of laws and regulations governing financial institutions.
- Ability to travel.
- Substantial opportunity for independent decision making as it relates to the association’s enterprise risk management program.
Farm Credit of Virginias is an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at MMartinez@FCVirginias.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.