Turn your talent into a career! Do you have a passion for being an expert and “go to” per- son? Do you love learning the details of any process? Are you a person of excellence?
We have a team for you! While agriculture is the passion of our customers, the Farm Credit loan processing team does not require an agriculture background. Our loan processing team knows every detail of what it takes to deliver a loan to the customer and
takes great pride in every detail! We are the behind the scenes powerhouse of Farm Credit. Our team members have worked in insurance, attorney’s offices, medical centers, banks – you do not have to have a lending background to join. Your commitment to learn,
provide service and be excellent is what we are looking for!
Here are some background features that will set you apart for consideration:
- Minimum of high school education with two years work experience
- Approach work with high standards and a positive attitude, eliciting others' confidence
- Good judgement
- Detail oriented and can ensure data integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrate ability to learn our software & database programs
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in interacting effectively with a diverse group of people and ability to engage others in team setting
- Provide exceptional service to both internal & external customers
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Ability to accomplish responsibilities with a high degree of independence under limited supervision
- Minimal travel to our offices or for training to other states
- Of course, if you understand regulatory compliance, internal controls, financial organization's policy & procedures, and general accounting terms, you are well on your way to becoming a team member
Farm Credit of Virginias is an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at MMartinez@FCVirginias.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.