Do you have a passion for people? Do you love making sure the services people need are provided when and in the manner they need them? Do you delight in making sure what is delivered to customers is accurate and timely? Are you a person of excellence?
We have a team for you! Our lending location teams rely on our Customer Relationship Professionals to assess and fulfill the needs of our walk-in and telephone customer traffic while at the same time making sure our lending systems are accurate and updated.
While agriculture is the passion of our customers, becoming a Farm Credit Customer Relationship Professional does not require an agriculture background. However, our loan products and our systems are complex and thus the following skills are necessary to
be successful in this role:
- Minimum of high school education with two years work experience. Many of our team members have a background in insurance, the legal field, medical offices and of course financial institutions.
- Exceptional ability to interact with our customers and deliver outstanding service within an environment of complex loan products and complex loan systems.
- Approach work with high standards & a positive attitude, eliciting others' confidence
- Good judgement
- Detail oriented and can ensure data integrity and information accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products. Demonstrate ability to learn our software & database programs
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in interacting effectively with a diverse group of people and ability to engage others in team setting
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Able to accomplish responsibilities with a high degree of independence under limited supervision
- Minimal travel to our offices or for training to other states
- Of course, if you understand regulatory compliance, internal controls, financial organization's policy & procedures, and general accounting terms, you are well on your way to becoming a team member.
Farm Credit of Virginias is an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at MMartinez@FCVirginias.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.